||[Dec. 3rd, 2004|10:25 am]
# of Raves attended: 4, in the early 90's
Top 5 Reasons I hate Rave Culture:
1. You call that shit music????
2. 2 words: FUCKING OOGLES
3. Call me sister bear one more time, glow worm! I dare you!
4. Ecstacy leaves microscopic holes in the brain, EVEN AFTER ONE USE
5. If one more candy ass raver fag asks me if I go to raves after mentioning that I practice poi, I will mutilate their corpse.
Top 5 Reasons I hate Electronic Music:
I don't hate it all, but I sure hate techno.
1. How many times can you hear the same untz untz untz shit without going balistic?
2. Totally uncreative, uninspired, repetitive lyrics about nothing at all.
3. Seizure inducing, even from a passing car
4. Cuz stupid ass oogles listen to it
5. It's not music so much as it's a cbunch of computer farts set in sequence.
Prefered way to die? In my sleep.
For the record, I've met REAL ravers. Not these little candy kid high school fags that wear Strawberry Shortcake shirts, yet aren't old enough to even remember the cartoon. Guys that started the whole thing in Holland back in the 80's. They are, in fact, mostly gay. And they don't drench themselves with glowsticks and dance like retards. So I dont hate all ravers. They do have their useful points. Like, sometimes I can score weed off them. And it sure is fun to chase them when I just drank a bunch of whisky.
I only have limited contact with these fags, but I feel it is a moral duty to join this community. Plus, I like talking shit about oogles.